Monday 26 May 2008

Paris

I'm pretty excited with my new baby, this blog. I've wanted to start one for over 2 years now but somehow something always comes up that makes me put it aside as "my next project". But now I finally have the time.... And I guess the other thing that stopped me then was the fact that I'm not a very good writer. But never mind, this is my photoblog which will be (as i think is already quite evident) 90% photos & 10% stories....

The next photos are from our trip to Paris. It instantly became one of my favorite places. It is true what they say that it is the most romantic place in the world. I'd dare say that if you don't fall in love with/in Paris, you probably never will.....







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your pictures really confirms paris is such a romantic place...