Monday 28 July 2008

10 Weird & Wonderful Things About Me

Thanks Fab & Furious for this tag... now you'll know 10 (useless, hehe) things about me...



1. I'm one of those people who have 1 million email addresses (it's actually only 5, but it feels like a million sometimes =D )

2. I always carry a camera &/or camera-phone with me. You never know when a photo opportunity will come along...

3. I heart Josh Groban (when is he coming back here to do another concert?)

4.  I'm a freak! My left foot is smaller than my right, yikes!!!

5. I love to eat, I'm grumpy without my breakfast & I eat at least 5 times a day... (takaw/greedy!)

6. The longest I've ever stayed awake is 3 loooong days!

7. I'm happiest when I'm in a coffee shop (with good lite jazz music in the background) enjoying a really good book

8. My favorite color is BLUE

9. I used to be addicted to ketchup! I used to put ketchup on almost everything i eat. I'm glad i got over that (a Tbsp of ketchup is 9kcal, not good for you!)

10. I used to be a UK size 20, now UK size 10-12, woo hoo!!!

Now I'm tagging Mars, Yums & Melody

2 comments:

Mayumie said...

Hi Sis..thanks for the tag. I will do it tonight ha. Cheers sis and have a lovely day!

Enjoy!
Cheeky-Pinay
Outback-Pinay

Anonymous said...

thank you kaycee for finishing this even though you've been busy. ¤hugs¤

by the way, what did you have to do that you did not sleep for 3 days?! LOL! i'm with you on number 7 sis ;)