Sunday 27 July 2008

I got tagged!

This tag is from Mars, thanks sis! 


1. What's your latest addiction? :: Coffee.

2. What are you listening to? :: Newton Faulkner's 'Dream Catch Me"
3. How late did you stay up last night and why? ::
1AM, came from my mate's leaving do 
4. Who were you with last Friday night?::
Was with friends at Banana Wharf
5. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now? ::
Yes!
6. When is the next time you'll see your close friends? ::
Hopefully December when I come home to visit!
7. What were you doing this morning at 7am? ::
Preparing breakfast
8. What radio station do you listen to the most? ::
Crossover (through the
internet) & Radio 1
9. What was the reason you last cried? ::
Said goodbye to a very good friend (and
i'll miss her terribly)
10. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high? ::
nope!
11. What's the fifth text in your inbox say? ::
It was from my mate
Su & it says "Ok, you take care x"
12. Where was the last coffee shop you go? ::
Starbucks, last Wednesday
13. What's your outfit right now? ::
Orange T-shirt, jeans & orange flip flop
16. What were you doing at 11pm last night? ::
Was with my friends with a drink on my hand

17. Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed? ::
Babsikuy
18. Will you be driving in a year? ::
Yup
19. Is there anything that you are craving right now? ::
Hmmmm, a grande skinny cappuccino with sugar free vanilla syrup
20. When did your last hug take place?::
 3 hours ago from my good friends
katrin & richard
22. Have you ever started a sentence with "No offense, but..."? ::
Yes...
23. Do you drink tea? ::
Yes.
24. Have you ever been arrested? ::
No.
25. Have you rode in someone
else's car today? :: Not today
26. Have you made a mistake this past week? ::
I think so.
27. Who was the last person you
texted? :: My mom
28. Are you happy with your life right now? ::
Yes, I'm counting my blessings 

29. In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence? ::
nope

30. What's the connection between you and the last person you
texted? ::She's my mom

So now I'm tagging Emcee, FabandFurious and Ner


2 comments:

Rho said...

Okay, going to sound silly but what is all this 'tagging' about? LOL! Thanks!
Rho

Neri said...

done! :D

http://iamner.blogspot.com/2008/08/thirty-minus-three-things.html

thanks again, sis! have a great week ahead :)